Fulcrum Tuition Assistance Application for 2014-2015
Application period opens on November 1, 2013. Check with your school for the local deadline to apply.
To begin your confidential application for a Fulcrum Foundation Hossfeld tuition assistance grant, complete the online form for elementary (K-8) or high school (9-12). A summary page will print when you submit the application online. This printout and the required financial documentation (see below for more info) must be turned in to the participating school at which your family is applying for assistance. Each school sets its own deadline for submission - check with the school directly for the deadline. The school will forward your completed application to Fulcrum. Please do not mail your application to the Fulcrum Foundation.
Online Application Procedure
- Be sure your computer is connected to a working printer. You can test this by pressing the print button below and printing these instructions for future reference.
- Make a copy of page 1 and 2 of your 2012 Federal IRS 1040, 1040A, or E-file printout for the financially responsible parent(s) or guardian(s). Note: 2012 W-2 forms are not acceptable. Do not send originals. If you do not have 1040 documentation, have your school principal approve a letter of extraordinary circumstances (see Part D-3 of the application).
- If you have Non-Taxable Income (Part C-3), copy the applicable documents such as 1099, federal or state aid, alimony or child support.
- Select your school and enter your information in Part A to D. A printout is produced at the end of the submission process. If you discover an error after submission, submit a new application and destroy the incorrect printout. Please do not enter names in ALL CAPS.
- Sign the online printout in Part E.
- Staple the signed application, in front of copies of the financial documents from step 2 and 3.
- Make a copy for your records, if desired. Copies will not be returned by the Fulcrum Foundation.
- Deliver or mail the complete application package to your designated school by the school's deadline.
- If you have students in both elementary and high school, you will need to complete the elementary (K-8) and high school (9-12) Fulcrum application form. Grants are awarded separately by the Fulcrum Foundation and you will be notified sooner about the outcome of your high school application.
|Print Instructions||Application(K-8)||Application(9-12)||FAQs||Home Page|