- Donating to Fulcrum
- Legacy Planned Giving
- Amici Young Professionals Group
- Business Alliance
- Celebration of Light
- 2016 Celebration of Light Video
- 2015 Celebration of Light Video
- 2014 A "Celebration of Light" According to the Kids
- 2014 Impact Video Celebration of Light
- 2013 Celebration of Light Feature Video
- 2013 First Grade 101 Video
- 2012 Celebration of Light Feature Video
- 2012 "I am Fulcrum" Video
- 2012 "I am the Future" Video
- Champions of Catholic Education
- Archbishop's Awards
2015 Celebration of Light--Another successful Year!
This year's Celebration of Light gala, the region's signature annual event to celebrate and support Catholic schools was held on February 6, 2015. The event brought the community together to honor the achievements of its schools and contribute to their continuing success.
The evening was a tremendous success, raising over $1.3 million. The event has become one of the largest fundraising events in the state and one of the largest Catholic fundraising events in the nation!
Supporters of Catholic education enjoyed a festive evening at the Sheraton Seattle Hotel. Nearly 1,000 guests filled the ballroom and were inspired by the program, including speeches by Fulcrum's Champions of Catholic Education and the presentation of the Archbishop's Award.
We gratefully acknowledge our Partners in Catholic Education for their generous support:
The Mahoney Family, Edith & Ray Aspiri, Darrell & Anne Jesse, John & Donna Luger, Patterson Buchanan Fobes & Leitch, Inc. P.S., Deacon Larry & Karen McDonald, Dick & Bridget Cooley, David & Shelley Hovind, Michael & Mary Lee, Renee Wilette & Jay Schwartz, Sisters of Providence, The Tucci Family, Rose Southall, Archdiocese of Seattle, Bill Eisiminger, Doug & Diane Irvine, Northwest Catholic Magazine, AAA Mailing, Mercer Hammond.
Please scroll down to see the complete list of all our partners.