STAR GRANTS FOR TEACHER
AND STAFF INITIATIVES
The Fulcrum Foundation recognizes that our Catholic school teachers and staff are our best resource for continuing a tradition of academic excellence. It was out of this philosophy that the Star Grant program was created and continues to foster the development of outstanding educators.
This year, the Fulcrum Foundation awarded grants of up to $1,500 to 18 teachers and staff members for the implementation of creative curriculum initiatives. Students who participate in many of the projects benefit not only from an engaging presentation of new concepts, but are also encouraged to grow personally in the values of leadership, service, stewardship, and faith.
To support the Star Grant program, click here.
For information on applying for a Star Grant, click here.
Congratulations to our 2013 Star Grant Recipients!
- Thomas Wier, Archbishop Murphy High School, Everett
- Wendy Burnham, Archbishop Murphy High School, Everett
- Liberty Sponek, Assumption School, Bellingham
- Dixie Strunk, Bishop Blanchet High School, Seattle
- Monica Armstrong, Bishop Blanchet High School, Seattle
- Robert Severson, Eastside Catholic High School
- Amaparo Farias & Malena Swarthout, Holy Rosary Regional School/Juan Diego Academy, Tacoma
- Katherine Healy, Our Lady of Lourdes School, Vancouver
- Richard O'Connor, Pope John Paul II School, Lacey
- David Marshall, St. Bernadette School, Burien
- Kathleen Budde, St. Bernadette School, Burien
- Katherine Schrock, St. Cecilia School, Bainbridge Island
- Katie McKeehan Hart, St. George School, Seattle
- Julie Miller, St. Joseph School, Vancouver
- Tifanie Kelly, St. Mary School, Aberdeen
- Lisa Fox, St. Pius X School, Mountlake Terrace
- Casandra Brown, Visitation School
- Gina Berryessa, Visitation School