SEATTLE U. REDHAWKS VS. NEW MEXICO STATE UNIVERSITY AGGIES
7:00pm - Saturday, February 8th
Key Arena, Seattle center
Fulcrum Foundation has partnered with Seattle University to bring you the Catholic Schools Basketball Classic at the February 8th Redhawks' game. Through this partnership, Seattle University and Fulcrum will be donating 100% of the proceeds back to participating schools! Unfortunately, due to NCAA Regulations, High Schools are ineligible for the rebate.
All proceeds on tickets purchased through SU go to our schools.
Congratulations to CYO teams from Holy Rosary (Seattle), St. Catherine, St. Luke, and St. Louise Schools, who will face-off at KEY ARENA on Feb. 8th!
Games were awarded to schools who sold the most tickets, or whose ticket sales represent the greatest percentage of the school population. Join in the fun and be a fan! CYO Games at 2:45-4:30 on Saturday.
Guest performance of the National Anthem, to open the televised Redhawks' game:
St. Joseph Choir
conducted by Rick Boyle,
Academic Vice Principal of
St. Joseph School in Seattle
Ticket Purchasing Instructions:
- For group purchases, please contact the Seattle University ticket office: 206-398-GOSU (-4678) *be sure to mention your school's name under "CSBC".
- Purchase tickets online:
- Find your school listed below and take note of the school's promo code as you will need this later. The promo codes are case and punctuation sensitive.
- Click on your school's unique link. This will take you to the SU ticketing page.
- Once on the SU ticketing page for your school, click “Find Tickets”
- Enter the promo code
- Follow the steps to create an SU ticketing account and purchase your ticket(s).
100% OF YOUR TICKET SALES WILL COME RIGHT BACK
TO BENEFIT YOUR SCHOOL.
Archdiocese of Seattle Catholic Schools and Independent Schools affiliated with CYO Athletics are included in this list. Per NCAA regulations, High Schools (serving grades 9-12) cannot receive proceeds from ticket sales. Please support your local Pre-K to 8 schools!
THANK YOU to all schools and groups who participated in the 4th Annual CSBC. The event was a real success!
|* electronic purchases carry a $1.00 processing fee per ticket.
|SU Ref # 564310-279915|